Contact Grateful Nuts Homes!
Have some questions you want to ask us? Excellent! We love talking with people to see how we can help you in anyway we can. Please Contact Grateful Nuts Homes about…
- Our process for making you an all cash offer for your house
- Our process for helping homeowners stop foreclosure in Eugene & Springfield if your situation qualifies
- Grateful Nuts Homes and who we are
- What exactly is the short sale process
- How we work with real estate professionals in the short sale process
- If my house is listed already, can you help me with the short sale – YES!
- Contact Grateful Nuts Homes and we’ll work with your real estate professional, and make sure they get their full commission!
- … or anything else you want to ask us (even just to make sure we’re real people 🙂
- Why are there so many vacant houses today?
We love to talk about all these questions!
How to Contact Grateful Nuts Homes
Just give us a ring at the phone number below or shoot us an email through the form. We’ll get back to you fast, and at the latest – within 48 hours. However; Phone calls tend to get the very fastest response time! Chat with you soon!
Contact Grateful Nuts Homes:
Grateful Nuts Homes 1672 Willamette Street Eugene, OR (541) 833-0223
If you’re a Real Estate Investor – Please visit our Real Estate Investor website: Grateful Nuts!
5 Ways To Stop or Avoid Foreclosure In Today’s Market – FREE Guide:
Need more information on the foreclosure process and How To Stop Foreclosure? Download our FREE Stop Foreclosure Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners avoid foreclosure or sell unwanted properties for cash.